The Corpus Christi College community is committed to empowering every student to serve and enrich our changing world.
Corpus Christi College accepts students at all Year levels where places are available. The main intake year is Year 7, however, places are often available in other Years from time to time. Consideration will be given on the basis of the date of application and at the discretion of the Principal.
We welcome all applications from those who would like to join our vibrant community.
nb. Catholic Education Western Australia (CEWA) does prescribe the following priority order in its Policy Statement on student enrolment:
- Sisters or brothers of current or past students
- Catholic girls and boys
- Sons and daughters of families who have a connection to the College
- Non-Catholic girls and boys from Catholic Primary schools
- All other students.
Should you wish to place an application for enrolment to Corpus Christi College, please download the Application for Admission Form. Copies of the following documents are to be submitted with the completed form, together with the $100 non-refundable Application Fee. This Fee is payable per family.
Please provide copies of your child's:
- Full Birth Certificate
- If held, Baptism Certificate (documentation of further sacraments is also welcome)
- If applicable, visa/citizenship papers and passport photo page
Applications for Year 7 entry will generally be considered up to three years prior, when the child is in Year 4.
Please note, Applications for Year 8 to Year 12 entry also require submission of:
- A covering letter addressed to the Principal, Mrs Caroline Payne, outlining reasons for application
- Two most recent semester-based school reports
- If applicable, most recent NAPLAN results
- Other supporting documentation, such as special interests, awards, certificates of achievements, parish references, etc.
The College Registrar will arrange an enrolment interview once all supporting documentation has been received (additional information may be requested at the time of interview). It is important parents are aware that non-disclosure of information may lead to the College withdrawing the offer of enrolment at a later date.
The enrolment interview will be conducted by a member of the College Leadership Team and requires:
- Both parents/guardians with the student (preferably in uniform)
- Completion of the Student Profile (provided by the Registrar prior to the interview).
Have any questions?
Contact the College Registrar on (08) 6332 2500 or fill in the form below.
Should you wish to tour the College campus, you are most welcome to make an appointment. Tours are conducted each Tuesday and Thursday morning.