Student Leadership 2019
Congratulations to the following students who have been successful in being elected to a student leadership position in 2019.
Prefect Committee 2019
Head Girl : Ellyn McGlone Head Boy: Brett Nigli
Year 12 Prefects
Chisholm House Shanice Periera & Abbey Rock
De Vialar House Vanya Santiago & Mia Chan
MacKillop House Sean Kelly & Mya Grieve
Merici House Jessika Brooker & Rahul Lasrado
Pallotti House Sam Knight & Jessica Pascoe
Romero House Jaye Kember & Colby Petterson
Salvado House Jay Paton & Meg Templeton
Xavier House Joseph Damiano & Tiana Inman
Arts Prefects Annabel Biscotto & Noah Gilmore
Communications Prefects Blake Derham & Amy Wand
Sports Prefects Taylor MacDonald & Ethan Tupuhi
Student Ministry Prefect Rachael Dellaca & Julyan Tan
Years 11 Representatives – Student Leadership Team 2019
Chisholm House Sophie Steele & Max Fox
De Vialar House Emma Petterson & Kade Gizzarone
MacKillop House Alisha Van Zon & Cameron Bedford
Merici House Alisha Connors & Dieter Cadzow
Pallotti House Abby Barraclough & Joshua D’Cruz
Romero House Ava Dadmehr & Samuel Radanovic
Salvado House Jacinta Robless & Thomas Roberts
Xavier House Claire Cantwell & Connor West
Arts Quylam Hua, Isabel Gelfi, Stephanie Ierino & Kalea Stanger
Communications Konrad Rucki, Amy Pinto, Grace Kingston & Shannon Omar
Sports Sophie Jones, Mary Alimayo & Alex Marchese
Student Ministry Madison Wilde, Phoenix Casey & Isabella Cuocci
Years 10 Representatives – Student Leadership Team 2019
Chisholm House Benny Mangoba &Madison Whitney
De Vialar House Ben Cutri & Leah Nigli
MacKillop House Aaron Clayton & Victoria-Ann Chong
Merici House Antoni La Rosa & Deanna Clancey-Martin
Pallotti House Max Coten & Sophia Connolly
Romero House Calum Milne & Jade Pymont
Salvado House Gianni Petta & Melissa Piotrowski
Xavier House Kim Gamueda & Liz Lee
Arts Sanjeev Singh & Megan Schutte
Communications Christopher Cakir & Ella Waddy
Sports Luke Phillips & Anna Thomson
Student Ministry James McInerney & Olivia Dellaca
SEMESTER TWO REPORTS
Parents will access their child’s report through SEQTA - Engage. These will be available after 5:00pm Thursday 13 December.
To access Reports, please follow the following instructions:
· Logon to SEQTA - Engage as you have previously done or access the link from the College Intranet - https://intranet.corpus.wa.edu.au/.
· Click on Academic reports – as highlighted below.
· When you access this section you will see all of your children. Select a child and then the Report titled 2018S2.
· Under the Download section click on the pdf document that is there and access this as you normally would for a document of this type. (If you do not have a pdf reader installed on your computer this can be downloaded by accessing http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
· Once the Report is downloaded you can now save and print this document if you wish.