Corpus Christi College employs a range of teaching staff, as well as administrative and technical staff in areas such as administration, finance, facilities management, information and communications technology, and classroom support.
The College is a Catholic community committed to providing a positive and innovative environment in which students and staff can achieve and explore their passions.
For Current Vacancies, click here.
Staff at Corpus Christi College are able to access a number of initiatives and benefits:
- Latest technology and devices (Apple Distinguished School)
- Professional Learning
- Well-being programs
- Access to the Mater Christi Centre (Cafeteria)
- Library borrowing privileges
- Salary packaging options
- Social Club events
- Free gym access at the David Heath Centre
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
- Flu vaccinations
The College is committed to developing the full potential of its staff and offers a variety of Professional Learning opportunities. Embedding a culture of continuous improvement leads to better learning outcomes for students.
- CELTIC Program (see below)
- Catholic Education WA courses and intensives
- Staff Retreats (religious formation)
- Apple Distinguished Educator training
- Senior First Aid
- Conferences (as appropriate)
The Centre for Excellence in Leadership, Learning and Teaching in a Catholic school (CELTIC) program is the individualised Professional Learning program, offered internally to teachers and support staff at the College. Staff select courses across three main streams: Catholic Identity, Teaching and Learning, and Leadership. With a dynamic schedule of available courses, staff are able to up-skill and learn throughout the academic year, aligning their learning with their professional goals.