When: Friday 11th August (Week 4)
Where: Corpus Christi College
Time: 8:40am – 3:15pm
The carnival is an excellent opportunity for students to participate with enthusiasm, show pride for their House and appreciate the excellence of the top athletes at the College. Parents and family are very welcome to attend and experience the Corpus spirit. We always appreciate the support given by parents which ensures a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
If parents would like to assist in an event role please contact Sheldon McIntyre email@example.com prior to the carnival.
A reminder that attendance at the carnival is compulsory and all students are expected to participate in either the main or minor carnival. Any non-attendance or non-participation requires a letter to the House Coordinator prior to the event. Non-participants are expected to assist with the running of the Carnival on the day. Participation at Inter-house events is part of the graduation expectations of Senior School students and absences are not tolerated.
Pre Carnival events will be taking place at the following times:
TIME EVENT YEAR & GENDER
Monday 7th August
7.00am – 8:30am 1500M YEARS 7-9 BOYS
YEARS 7-9 GIRLS
HIGH JUMP 10 BOYS
JAVELIN 10 GIRLS
Tuesday 8th August
7:00am – 8:30am 1500M YEARS 10-12 BOYS
YEARS 10-12 GIRLS
HIGH JUMP 7 GIRLS
JAVELIN 7 BOYS
- Full sports uniform with House shirt
- College cap
- We ask that you support your house and cheer on your athletes on the day!
- Aim for the day is promoting house spirit. NO PHONES/IPADs etc.
- The College is not responsible for the loss of any valuable items. Do NOT bring them to the carnival.
FOOD & DRINK:
- Have a sensible breakfast on carnival day.
- Bring their own plastic water bottles (NO glass is allowed).
- Fizzy drinks are discouraged.
- Medical details need to be updated prior to the Carnival, including emergency contact numbers.
Head of Health and Physical Education