The College seeks a full-time Music Assistant for 2018.
Working under the Head of Music and with the department, the Music Assistant will help provide support for the:
- preparation and delivery of curriculum music
- provision of co-curricular musical opportunities
- rehearsal, preparation and execution of musical performance (both in and out of school)
- provision of liturgical music
- program of 'community service' music
- preparation and delivery of music tours, excursions and incursions
- developmental musical programs such as the 'instrumental program' and 'feeder school' liaison
Music skills and experience are desirable, especially in the context of ensemble music. This role is ideal for a recent school/university graduate or a student on a gap year in their university studies.
The successful applicant will need to obtain a Working with Children Check and National Police History Check prior to commencement.
Please apply online via the online application form.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday 7 December 2017 at 4.00pm
For confidential queries, please contact the College HR Officer, Belinda Hermawan, on (08) 6332 2500.