Corpus Christi College is a coeducational Catholic College catering for approximately 1300 students from Year 7 to Year 12. Corpus Christi College accepts students at all Year levels where places are available, however the main intake is in Year 7.
We welcome parents to register their interest for their child to attend Corpus Christi College by completing an Application for Admission Form. Due to demand for places at Corpus Christi College, we encourage you to lodge an application well in advance of the entry year and encourage all applicants to take note of the College Student Enrolment Policy.
We welcome applications from all who would like to join our vibrant community.
APPLYING TO CORPUS CHRISTI COLLEGE
Should you wish to place an application for enrolment to Corpus Christi College, please download the Application for Admission Form. Copies of the following documents are to be submitted with the completed form, together with the $100 non-refundable Application Fee. This Fee is payable per family.
Please provide copies of your child's:
- Full Birth Certificate
- If held, Baptism Certificate (documentation of further sacraments is also welcome)
- If applicable, visa/citizenship papers and passport photo page
Applications for Year 7 entry will generally be considered up to three years prior, when the child is in Year 4.
Please note, Applications for Year 8 to Year 12 entry also require submission of:
- A covering letter addressed to the Principal, Mrs Caroline Payne, outlining reasons for application
- Two most recent semester-based school reports
- If applicable, most recent NAPLAN results
- Other supporting documentation, such as special interests, awards, certificates of achievements, parish references, etc.
The College Admissions Registrar will arrange an enrolment interview once all supporting documentation has been received (additional information may be requested at the time of interview). It is important parents are aware that non-disclosure of information may lead to the College withdrawing the offer of enrolment at a later date.
The enrolment interview will be conducted by a member of the College Leadership Team and requires:
- Both parents/guardians with the student (preferably in uniform)
- Completion of the Student Profile (provided by the Registrar prior to the interview).
Once the interview has taken place, if successful you will receive an offer letter, along with a Confirmation of Offer pack to your mail address. To accept your place at the College, you will be asked to sign and return the Confirmation of Offer documentation, together with a non-refundable $1200 enrolment fee. The enrolment fee will be credited against the first school fees account for the year of your child's commencement.
If you have an enrolment question, contact the College Admissions Registrar Alexandra Carcione on (08) 6332 2567 or fill in the form below.
Should you wish to tour the College campus, we have a number of Tour dates available, please register your preference below.