YEAR 7 STUDENTS
Year 7 applicants will be contacted at least 24 months prior to entry with specific details regarding the enrolment process.
Copies of the following documentation will be requested prior to interview:
- A reference a Parish Priest or Religious Minister
- Year 3 NAPLAN results
- Two School Reports.
ALL OTHER STUDENTS
Applicants for Year 8 to Year 12 entry are required to submit copies of the following documentation:
- NAPLAN results
- Two most recent School Reports
- Special interests, achievements and/or major awards
- A detailed letter outlining the reasons for the application.
The College Registrar will arrange an interview once all supporting documentation has been received. It is important parents are aware that non-disclosure of information may lead to the College withdrawing the offer of enrolment at a later date.
The enrolment interview will be conducted by a member of the College Leadership Team and requires:
- Both parents/guardians with the student (preferably in uniform)
- Completion of the Student Profile (provided by the Registrar prior to the interview).